There are so many benefits with paint-at-home kits, they allow you to complete projects in your own time frame, you can fit it into your busy schedule when you need some down time. Pottery therapy is great for mindfulness, if you’re having a bad day, are feeling unwell or just want a duvet day, it’s a positive distraction from negative thoughts and helps you to relax. Creating a piece you’re proud of gives you a great sense of achievement. It’s a fabulous activity for all ages, from little ones to grandparents, which can be realised inside on a rainy day or outside in the sunshine! Paint-at-Home kits also make a great gift for children and adults!
Here are a few ideas of how you can make the most of your home kit:
- Arrange a girls night in
- A creative activity for cosy family Sundays
- An activity for birthday parties, celebrations and gatherings
- A relaxing date night with your favourite person
- It’s great for wellbeing and mindfulness
- Beating the isolation blues
- Enjoy a pottery picnic (paired perfectly with Pimms) or BBQ.
- Take pottery to your favourite sunny spot, we love painting by the beach, at the park and on cliff walks
- Creating a sentimental gift for a loved one at home
- Creating paw prints and baby hand and foot prints in the comfort of your own home
- Completing projects on a time scale that suits you.
We recommend you visit the studio to select your piece and colour choices, however if you have a particular piece in mind or are isolating, please send us an email or message through social media and we can send you pottery and paint choices.
What is included?
Your home kit includes either acrylic or glaze in take home pots along with your pottery. Brushes are available to purchase separately for £1 per brush. Acrylic kits include primary colours as well as black and white so that you can mix any colour. Other colours are available on request if you have a theme or a particular colour palette in mind. Glaze home kits include 6 glaze colours of your choice, additional colours are available on request.
Glaze colour palette options: