Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Summer Holiday Art Club: Monday 8th-Friday 12th August
We will be exploring a variety of different art styles and mediums and will be working on both individual and collaborative projects. All pieces will be showcased in a vibrant exhibition on the Friday afternoon, presented and curated by the students themselves.
- Monday (Graffiti) – Graffiti Lettering, Cyanotypes, Urban Inspired Wearables
- Tuesday (Colour & Texture) – Mark Making, Weaving, Marbelling
- Wednesday (Printmaking) – Screenprinting, Monoprinting, Sewing
- Thursday (Collage) – Collage, Wet-felting, landscapes
- Friday (Exhibition) – finishing, curating, exhibiting.
This club will run from Monday 8th to Friday 12th August, from 9am-3pm and is available to children aged 8-16 years old. Please note that there is the option for an earlier drop off at 8.45am to support those with work and prior commitments.
This class is limited to 12 children.
Please come dressed for mess!
Students will need to bring a packed lunch, snacks, drink, suncream and sunhat with you. Please apply suncream before arrival as we may be spending some of our time outside.