Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
From Kites to Cuckoo Clocks – Summer Club: 22nd to 26th August
- The ancient Chinese art of paper making
- Northern lights inspired Acrylic Pouring
- Japanese carp kites
- Indian Rangoli Designs
- Cyanotypes inspired by the Sun Gods of Peru
- Huichol yarn paintings from Mexico
- Amazon Jungle Collage
- Picasso busts from Spain
- Swedish Dala Horses
- Moroccan tiles, using glass.
- Cuckoo clocks from Germany
- Weaving and Bead making from Africa.
We will be exploring a variety of different art styles and mediums and will be working on both individual and collaborative projects. All pieces will be showcased in a vibrant exhibition on the Friday afternoon, presented and curated by the students themselves.
Students will also have open access to the pottery wheels during lunch times and free time after projects have been completed.
This club will run from Monday 22nd to Friday 26th August, from 9am-3pm and is available to children aged 8-16 years old. Please note that there is the option for an earlier drop off at 8.45am to support those with work and prior commitments.
This class is limited to 12 children.
Please come dressed for mess!
Students will need to bring a packed lunch, snacks, drink, suncream and sunhat with you. Please apply suncream before arrival as we may be spending some of our time outside.
- Artburst (1st – 5th August) Each day we will focus on a different art form ranging from wet felting to weaving, mono-printing to marbling and cyanotypes to screenprinting!
- From Kites to Cuckoo Clocks (22nd – 26th August) We will be looking at art from 12 different countries over the course of the week covering things as diverse as Glass Tiles (Morocco), Cuckoo Clocks (Germany) to Paper-making (China).
Only 1 left in stock